Honor One, Help Many
How does a gift from “Honor One, Help Many” stand apart from the rest?
- Honors and expresses gratitude to our men and women in uniform.
- Helps us raise money for key MFLCF programs in support of our servicemen and servicewomen.
- Provides jobs for the mentally and physically challenged Americans who assemble our products.
- Features liberated Iraqi coins that symbolize freedom and the sacrifices made to preserve it.
How does your participation empower you and your employees to pay it forward?
- Employees are actively engaged.
- The recipient is chosen by the employee — they can honor a loved one or a local veteran.
- It is a low cost, turnkey program.
- Gifts begin at just $20 per employee, and employees can distribute gifts themselves or via a local charity.
Participate in three easy steps:
- Purchase coins for your employees and key customers.
- Put the coins in your employees’/customers’ hands, encouraging them to select the people they’d want to honor.
- A loved one who served or is serving
- A veteran in your local community
- Give your employees/customers the thank-you cards that accompany their gifts so they can write a personal letter to his or her honoree.
How many employees do you have?